Shipping at Tipsy Candle Company
We can ship to any address in the USA!
- When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
- Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us at info@TipsyCandleCompany.com with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Shipping to customer with Wholesale Accounts vis UPS
- In the unlikely event that there are any damages to your order the following information is needed by UPS to process a damage claim. Tipsy Candle Company will send replacement candles after the following information is sent to UPS. You may contact UPS 1-800-651-2352.
- A photo of the damaged item. Keep all shipping materials until notified.
- A photo showing the damaged merchandise, inside the original box, with all of the original cushioning (picture should show the placement of the merchandise and packaging inside the box)
- A photo of the packaging material used inside box (e.g. bubble wrap, Styrofoam peanuts, cardboard dividers, etc.)
- A close-up photo of the shipping label with tracking number (please zoom in enough to read the tracking number which usually begins with 1Z)
- A close-up photo of the box manufacturer’s certificate (BMC), if available. The BMC is a round stamp that details either the bursting strength of the box or the edge crush rating of the box. The BMC is generally found on a bottom flap on the outside of a corrugated cardboard box.
- Two photos displaying all 6 sides of the package (1 photo should display the top and 2 sides, the 2nd photo should display the bottom and the opposite sides).
- To expedite the process, please email the photos in jpeg or bitmap format to email@example.com and enter the UPS tracking number in the Subject line of the email. Please be aware that UPS can accept up to 5 megabytes of information in each email. As a result, if the file size exceeds 5 megabytes, or is subject to any local system limitations, you may need to send the pictures in multiple emails, to prevent complications.
- Once the photos are received, an inspection will be performed by the end of the next business day and the shipper will be contacted with the results. If you are the receiver, please stay in contact with your shipper for additional information regarding the final disposition of the claim.
- We will not be able to proceed with processing the claim until the photos are received. If you experience issues with emailing the photos, please contact us at 1-800-651-2352. We will be happy to work with you to find a resolution.